VISION AND MISSION
SNH is dedicated to Leading, in every sense, through its vision, intention and actions as a Conscious Company, Empowering people with the knowledge and tools needed to support their optimal health.
Our Core Values and Mission
Our Core Values: Core values are the soul of our company and underpin our company culture and belief system.
Our Mission: To establish direct and personalized communication in order to build a one-on-one relationship with each of our customers. To increase our customers’ understanding of their own body. To foster complete wellbeing through nourishing our customers’ foundation health. To cultivate long term, mutually beneficial global trade through environmentally sustainable, organic farming and industry creation in the 3rd world and disadvantaged communities.
What we do
Symphony Natural Health is unique in that we are a vertically-integrated company, meaning we control the whole process from seed to shelf for every one of our nutraceuticals.
From results you experience, to mode of action, clinical research, quality, purity and even packaging, we wanted to create products that ticked every box that both you and we think are important.
To convey this concept easily, we came up with a word and logo to express a product that “ticks all the boxes” and does everything right: Perfessence combines “Perfect Essence” and is reflective of all of the below:
- Results: We develop market leading products, with the highest success rates, supported by scientific and clinical research.
- Mode of Action: By establishing the optimal mode of action we address the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Science: The scientific research on SNH’s products includes pharmacology, toxicology and double-blind placebo controlled human clinical trials, published in International medical journals.
- Quality: We control every stage of production, from seed to shelf, through scientifically researched species, phenotype, variety, soil, geographic location and climatic conditions. Customized growing, harvesting and proprietary manufacturing processes for each individual herb based on its specific biology and chemistry are carried out in GMP certified facilities. These vertically integrated operations create unparalleled levels of the full spectrum of active ingredients found in each herb and ensure the maximum bioavailability in every product. In addition long term quality is supported through stability verification and optimal product packaging using oxygen and moisture barrier blister packs and UV shielding boxes.
- Purity: Our strict attention to all aspects of product purity, including Organic Certification (USDA, European Union and Japanese), Non-GMO, California’s Heavy Metals Proposition 65 compliance, and products free of chemicals, alcohol, additives, colorings, preservatives, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, gluten, dairy, soy, and corn – all in vegan capsules, means that you are assured of having a 100% pure product.
- Cultural: Our products are all vegan and Kosher certified so that people of all beliefs can use our products.
- Education: SNH’s Medical Board consists of some of the leading experts, authors and educators in natural medicine and integrative health. In addition we support organizations that empower, educate and further our industry, such as the Naturopathic Education and Research Consortium, Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine, several of the US Colleges of Naturopathic Medicine and Awakes, a non-profit dedicated to educating and empowering people in holistic and integrative health.
- Environment: We use vegetable inks and recycled cardboard, paper and packaging. Our office is compliant with San Francisco’s green code and we employ environmentally sustainable agricultural practices in all our farming around the world.
- Social Responsibility: All operations in third world countries are either joint ventures with local people or 100% locally employed. We establish value added industries, instead of simply trading commodities, creating year-round employment and generating up to ten times the revenue that standard operations would for the local communities. In addition, we support social outreach programs such as Awakes, the Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine and the Naturopathic Education and Residency Consortium that are aligned with our Vision and Core Values.