pH QUINTESSENCEPRO – the perfect complement to the FemmenessencePRO suite and RevolutionPRO
pH QuintessencePRO is a 40:1 concentrated organic alfalfa (Medicago sativa) preparation, the ultimate green superfood, rich in vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidants, carotenoids, and chlorophyll. This nutrient-dense plant is known as the “father of all foods” and its roots reach deeper than most other plants, so they are able to take up more minerals from the soil.
Traditionally, alfalfa has been used as a nutritive herb, for gastrointestinal issues, inflammation, remineralization, and as a galactagogue. Practitioners love it to support bowel motility as it is rich in electrolytes including potassium.
Taking pH QuintessencePRO is an excellent way to get greens into the diet, especially for those who have sensitivities. Most greens products on the market contain a mix of a several different plants and vegetables as well as multiple herbs, whereas this preparation contains the simplicity of one ingredient. If your patients have a hard time getting in the recommended amount of greens every day, taking pH QuintessencePRO daily can help counteract the negative effects of eating overly acidic foods on a regular basis.
Alfalfa contains nutrients that support both phases of detoxification so we recommend it to gently support this process as well. Alfalfa is a rich source of several vitamins and minerals In fact, a study found that an alfalfa extract was an effective alternative to supplemental iron and folic acid supplements in adolescent anemic girls.
Through its proprietary cultivation and manufacturing process, the parts of the plant used, and the stages at which it is harvested minimize any issues with grass allergens and phytoestrogens while simultaneously optimizing bioavailability and concentration, so pH QuintessencePRO:
– Provides nutritive greens in an easy-to-take form. A concentrated alternative to greens shakes, which have low compliance, pH Quintessence is ideal for those who don’t eat enough greens. We know that greens are important in supporting hormone clearance in the liver, thereby promoting overall hormone balance.
– Provides powerful antioxidant support and is rich in calcium, trace minerals (like zinc, iron, copper, manganese), and other essential nutrients for health.
– It also contains an almost complete array of amino acids – building blocks for cellular repair, hormone production, and skin health.
– Supports intestinal health by providing high levels of chlorophyll that may help improve elimination and increase clearance of the toxic burden we are continually exposed to.
– The constituents of this superfood provide many of the factors needed for gentle removal of unwanted byproducts from the metabolism of hormones by providing nutrients to support liver detoxification pathways and clearance through the gut.
Recommended dosing for pH QuintessencePRO:
1 capsule in the morning, 2 capsules in the evening.
For those over 190 lbs, the recommended dose is 2 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening.
There are currently no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with other medications; however, alfalfa naturally promotes normal blood clotting and may interfere with some anticoagulants. pH QuintessencePRO’s proprietary manufacturing process ensures that compounds responsible for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and other organic sensitivity reactions with photosensitivity have been eliminated or significantly removed. pH QuintessencePRO contains phenylalanine. It is advised to regularly monitor patients with phenylketonuria (PKU).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.